Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things that make me SMILE!



Last night I was thinking about what would be a something I could blog about everyday. I thought maybe it would be a good idea to write about something that made me laugh each day because sometimes with 3 boys doing crazy naughty stuff I tend to focus mainly on the annoying/angry feelings. Hopefully, this will help me look for an remember the funny/fun times. This morning I was a little irritated at the big boys because Daddy had gotten a box shipped to him which means FOAM PEANUTS...woo hoo:( They had broken up the whole box into tiny peices ....so I made the boys pick up all the peicesl up and then Ayden asked if he could just vaccuum. It made me laugh seeing him push around this vaccuum that is bigger than him but he did it

2 comments:

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

Oh, he can come over to Aunt Kristin's and clean her house too! Maybe I would pay him a whole Dollar!!! :)

Stephanie said...

How cute! Hopefully he will want to continue to vacuum for you! I am excited you have a blog for your family and one to check out your crafts!