Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Cori and Ashten playing with the water blaster AJ wasn't loving the sand or the water
Ayden
Ashley and a new friend
AJ and me
Kristy and I decided to get together today at Dash Point State Park. Before we went, I took the kids over to The Dollar Tree and picked up some sand toys. They chose water blasters. They are really cool and I think we will be picking up a ton more for the summer. They are pretty much disposable since they only cost a dollar, as is everything at the dollar store. The kids had fun playing in the water and sand with Ashley, Toni, and Cori. The tide was in BIG TIME, so there was very little beach space (people were packed in like sardines). The kids made the best of it and played for several hours before it was time to go home.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Dang Gina, I had to click "Older Posts" 3 times to see all the fun things your family has been up to!!! It looks like your trip was awesome and AJ's cake was amazing!! Great job!!

Britany said...

I love those water blasters! I am going to have to go and check out our dollar store now to see if I can find any! How fun! Miss you guys!

The VanderHoevens said...

Don't you love that we live so close to such a fun beach!