Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bird Catchers

The seed The trappers: Ayden and the blue blob behind him is Ashten
I think he might have been secretly eating the seed under his blankie? I had the bird seed out to give to Mom for her new birdhouse, but the kids came up with a brilliant idea. They filled a bowl with the seeds, grabbed their blankets from their beds and hid under them. They stayed there for quite awhile hoping some poor unsuspecting bird would fall for their little scheme. Obviously, birds are smarter than we give them credit for. Maybe next time, guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No- I thought that the way I put it could be taken the wrong way :)! But someday soon.... so that's a change! And that is hilarious what your boys came up with- that's straight up creative... wow I'm impressed and so such a cute idea!

Megs said...

How cute, what a great scrapbook page!!