Friday, May 29, 2009

Spray Park

AJ saw the water spraying everywhere and screamed. He did not care about lunch he just wanted to get out there and play.
Ayden trying to turn on the water, I don't know if anyone gets how to turn it on. The new turtle gun Ayden was attached to pretty much the whole time.
Ashten
Ashty took this picture of AJ and I
Ashty
It was HOT!
We had a great time today at the spray park in Auburn. It was so nice outside I could not just sit home with the kids. We stopped by Walmart to pick up some lunch and then headed to the park for a picnic. Ayden and Ashten loved the new turtle guns that they put in. Anderson loved the water that sprays from the ground. We are looking forward to lots more trips down there this summer.

3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

FUN - We will have to down there with you! I will bring the play and pack and we can hang out all day.

Jaime said...

I never knew there was a spray park in Auburn. How Fun!! You will have to tell me next time you go.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I want to go too :)! I have some cute pictures of the kiddos when we went when Ella was tiny and I think you must have been still pregnant- or just had had AJ also! If the sun ever comes out enough again- call me when you go!!!!