Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bowl - O - Rama

Ayden about to bowl a...
STRIKE!! AJ was very tired, he had just woken up from a nap (at 9pm)
Armand played very well
So did Dad (and Ashten is on the left)
Papa. AJ, Ayden, and Grammy
Nice one, Ashten
This evening after a stamping show in the morning and a BBQ at Mom and Dad's house in the afternoon, I had a great plan...bowling! I was surprised that everyone was up for it. We packed up the kids and went up to Secoma Lanes. I haven't been bowling since I was a teenager, but I couldn't believe that for 6 people it cost $72.00! Anyway, it was worth it. The boys had so much fun knocking down pins. They had their own lane so they could play with the bumpers up. Ayden was a little pro though there were very few times out of the two games that he even touched the sides. He rolled several strikes, more than I did that's for sure, and he probably even scored higher than some of the adults;)

1 comment:

Megs said...

$72 that's CRAZY!! It does look like it was worth it though. You need to get Ayden in a little bowling league!!!