Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashten!

Ashten's pirate cake.
Thanks to Valerie for pretty much doing the whole cake for me! We loved it:)
She is currently taking orders hahaKathy, Terry, Papa, Kristin, and WesAJ and Grammy
About to blow out the candles
Ashten turned 4 today. In the morning, Grammy came and picked up the boys to go to Primary Activity. Afterwards, they went out to lunch together. While they were doing that I was getting ready for the party. Finally, it was time. We had pizza and salad for dinner. Then, Ashten opened his presents, which he loved. After that we had cake. When the kids were done with that I had treasure maps and flashlights for the kids. They got bundled up and found their treasures. I think they had a lot of fun.

We love Ashten, he is our favorite white baby:) Here are some other reasons that I love him so much: He still takes a nap. He is a sweet boy. He will walk on my back or rub my head almost anytime I ask him. He loves to protect AJ. He loves to get shots. He is SO brave. He can clean his room. He is so funny. I love how he says policeman. He is the best sharer in the house.

2 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that is an awesome cake!

Megs said...

Happy Birthday Ashten, we're so sorry we missed your fun pirate party!! Everything looks awesome Amie, great job!! I totally pictured him saying policeman in my head when I read that and laughed!!