Sunday, February 1, 2009

There's a Deer in Your Room

Friday This is how far I was as of Friday night
Saturday
Sunday
Our house has been a mess for the last week, I have been painting Ashten's room as part of his ongoing Christmas and upcoming Birthday gifts. On Friday, I was looking everywhere for AJ. I heard him talking but it sounded muffled and far away. I was calling him and looking in every room, but no luck. I enlisted Ayden's help, he found both Anderson and Ashten hiding between the Ashten's mattress and box spring, which were standing in the kitchen. I had walked by them about ten times.
Anyway, yesterday I finished all painting of walls and trim. I need to paint his closet and bedroom doors still. Today, I got the overhead projector from church. After my class seminar I started to work on the deer and finished it. His bed set is the cutest camping theme so I am going all out! The boys have a list of animals that they want me to get painted on the walls but this one animal took several hours so we'll see.

7 comments:

Tiare et Mithona said...

WOW!! You are very talent!! Nice deer!!! Yoi are very brave to start such a big project with 3 boys around!!! Good luck tp finish up!!

The VanderHoevens said...

You rock!that looks so good!

Sarah J. said...

Wow- I'm impressed!

J and H Hunsaker said...

Your a great mom!!! maybe you will inspire me to fix Jareds room

Megs said...

Great job, I can't wait to see the finished project. He's gonna have the funnest room ever!!

Matt and Carla said...

Very cool, the boys must be so excited for their outdoor camping scenes all over the walls! Cute deer!

Cook family said...

You are so awesome. Great job.