Monday, February 2, 2009

Will Mommy Ever Grow Up?


Today we had to run to some errands. At Wal-Mart the kids had to go down the Valentine aisle. We came to the wall of dancing, singing animals and the boys and I started pushing every single button so they all were singing 10 different songs. I should have taken a video cause Ashten was shaking his rump, it was soo funny. I know we annoyed everyone, a lady even started heading down the aisle, took one look at us and the singing wall, and backed her cart out.

4 comments:

Winger said...

interesting....

Matt said...

That is awesome! Sounds like something I would do... over and over again.

Stephanie said...

Haha. I don't think you should ever grow up- at least your kids are having fun shaking their rumps!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that's awesome. i love it.