Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trees and Trains

Ashten, Ayden, and Uncle Terry Anderson and Aunt Kathy
Kathy and Terry set up their Christmas tree, a village, and train set and invite family over to see. They invited us over to see it and to have lunch today. The kids had so much fun watching the train go around and playing I Spy. Even AJ got excited this year when he saw it. We had pizza for lunch and got to watch Mickey's A Christmas Carol. Then they played with toys and watched Frosty the Snowman. We had a great time!


3 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Sounds like a fun lunch date! The train and town looks pretty cool. A little confused though, so they waited to put their tree up until after Christmas this year? BYT, yes..free and clear detergent ended up cleaning every bit as well as the standard perfumed stuff. (It's all I have used for a long time, with a few kids with such sensitive skin it's just easier plus we can do w/o the chemicals anyway it makes me feel as though I'm getting into the whole going green stuff a bit more!) I did want to know if it cleaned as well, since it doesn't smell and being all natrual I kinda wondered if it cleaned as well so it's nice to know it does, science project as proof.

Matt and Carla said...

I never proof read until after I post a comment, that would be "BTW", must've been thinking BYU TV???

amie979 said...

No they set it up before Christmas but they leave it up for a LONG time.
I use that detergent too so good to hear it works great!!