Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fruity the Snowmen

Ayden with his snowman

Cathy M helping Ashten with his

Karen P, Cathy M, Ashten, Ayden

Randon P, Ada S, Isaac H, Taylor H, and Daniel G playing at playgroup

Ben V looks like he's tasting his

Today I brought back playgroup. I took a break from doing them after summer was over pretty much just because majority of the group was not coming anymore and I was out of ideas for fun things to do. Anyway, Valerie had a great idea thanks to blog stalking. These snowman are actually apples dipped in almond bark. The kids had a good time and I know my kids loved eating them...ok even I did. And it's semi healthy, I mean it is a fruit.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

Since I don't have a girl, I like to play dress up. Poor Zach V he was an unsuspecting victim.
This wasn't the first time. This is AJ at about the same age. He was born with long hair, so of course I had to play with it. I also have a picture of Ayden at around 9-12 months wearing a beautiful red velvet Christmas dress. I couldn't find it right now but it's a good one.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Being the mother of three boys myself I did the exact same thing to Coby when he was a baby. I have a picture of him with a pigtail on the top of his head. John was not happy about it. What did make him happy, however, was the fact that Coby was crying in the picture and trying to get the thing out.

Matt and Carla said...

Your snowmen look so yummy, what a fun idea...I'll have to remember that one for next year!

Megs said...

Fun time at playgroup!! Obsessed with dressing up boys like girls!! That's all I have to say about that!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

we're sad we missed it...and ady has a dr. appt on the 28th if you are doing them every other week. looks like you had fun though, we definitely want to start coming again! love the pigtails on your boys and the headband...that's adorable, who made it! hehe!