Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Dentist

Today all three of the boys and I all had dentist appointments. This is the first trip to the dentist for all of them. Ayden wouldn't get out of the car because he was scared. Luckily, they wanted Ashten to go first which meant Ayden was able to watch. He was still hesitant but I went in with him and he did fine. Towards the end of his appointment I was able to leave him to start my cleaning. Ashten loved it he was outgoing and brave. Since I made the appointment in December, we had role played what it would be like there. I made sounds with my mouth when brushing their teeth to imitate the sound of the dentist's toothbrush, told them all about the bright light, pictures of their teeth, and getting to choose a prize. Ashten's favorite part: "the air sucker!" My favorite part...no cavities for all four of us!!

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

awesome no cavities! this reminded me that i've been meaning to call the dentist too...who do you go to?