Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to the Cheese




This morning we had a play date at Chuck E Cheese. We met Julie, Alex, and Abby. The kids had a ton of fun, of course what's not to like. Before we left the house, on the other hand, was miserable. I don't know why everytime we are going somewhere we have to have major meltdowns. It's so frustrating! I have tried everything from rushing out the door last minute to giving them 5 hours of prep time. It doesn't seem to make a difference. Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

J and H Hunsaker said...

Meltdowns my favorite!!! We headed to Seattle on Thursday and Jared made me so mad 30min just to go to the bathroom!!!! I need ideas too someone has to give us advice

Megs said...

We love Chuck E Cheese, the kids ask about going there all the time!! As for meltdowns, we have plenty of our own so I don't think I'm qualified to give advice about how to cure them, we're still working on it.