Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas VI

Naked AJ Ayden playing with the lacing boxAshten, Aaron, Steven, Julie, Armand, Brian, Mom, and Andrew
First I have to say that I thought I had already blogged this but found that I am behind a little.

Today was our final Christmas celebration of the season. I am so happy that Christmas is now over. Grandma Anderson's party had to be postponed from the 27th to today because she lives on a hill and was locked in her house due to snow. On the way to Grandma's house the boys watched Ratatouille. Just as we were taking the Olympia exit AJ threw up all over himself. What a bummer! I didn't know what to do so I cleaned as much as I could with wipes. When we got to Grandma's house we had to strip him down along with his car seat and wash all of it. He had to run around in his diaper throughout the whole party. Dinner was delicious as always. We had prime rib with all the yummy veggies, and rolls. After dinner we opened gifts then played games. Ayden and Ashten had so much fun playing with their cousin Gabriel. Grandma has a closet of games for them to play besides the ones they got for Christmas. AJ was fine the rest of the day he ate well and napped and was perfectly happy. Armand took the boys and Dad home later in the evening so Mom and I coul stay and play some more. We had a great time!

No comments: