Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Wedding

Ayden's favorite part was the ice cream bar AJ had a good time, but was so tired Wes and Kristin
Mom and Dad
Nick and Lydia
He finally crashed for a few minutes
Today we had a reception to go to for my cousin Nick and his wife Lydia. They were sealed at the Manti Temple in Utah in the end of February. Anyway, the Tahoe had broken down yesterday so I had no car. Dad came and picked up the big boys, and Wes and Kristin came to get me and AJ. I appreciated the family for helping us out. We had lots of fun visiting. The boys had fun playing in the nursery for a little while, but they stayed for only a few minutes then were back at my side. It was nice to get out of the house and listen to music with the family. Afterwards we cleaned up chairs until Wes and Kristin were ready to go. The boys got home about 30 minutes after us, I guess they were having too much fun helping

No comments: