Monday, July 28, 2008

So, I'm not going crazy...

Sometimes, I think I am losing my mind. A few weeks ago, I lost my camera, I remembered where I had used it last but I assumed it had either fallen out of my car somewhere or stolen from my bag at WinCo. Today, we had a BBQ and ate dinner outside because it was way cooler there for once. Afterwards ,we were checking out the fruit trees/bushes and I thought it would be an excellent idea to get the kids to clean up the big toy area as they bring their toys and dump them out there only to be lost later in what we call the jungle. I was taking the broom and swatting some toys that were stuck in a blackberry bush and I saw something silver! MY CAMERA...YAY!!! Armand and I grilled the boys on who took it Ayden spoke right up saying Ashten brought it out and Ashten took the pictures. Here are some of the pictures that were on the camera...WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Ayden

Ayden's chin
1/2 of ...you guessed it Ayden's face
Ashten climbing up the big toy...Seems like a hard shot for Ashten to make by himself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! What a cutie- I love it :)!

Jaime said...

That is hilarious! It is great that you actually have evidence. Perfect.

Stephanie said...

I guess this is just an instance of where Ayden cannot get away with blaming Ashten. Pretty good self portraits though!

The VanderHoevens said...

YEAH! You found your camera. I am sure you just forgot to ask them in all your panicking about losing the camera. Or surely they would have fessed up. :)

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that is hilarious! I love that the kids blame each other. Lexi did that the other day with Izy (only izy was asleep in bed! )

J and H Hunsaker said...

Can we say eternal grounding???? Love it the evidence speaks for itself

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

Ha Ha! And here I thought the dog took it....