Tuesday, July 15, 2008

McD's and Marionettes

After making a two page list of all free summer events I could find for the kids I decided that I should choose one and go. I tried to get the boys ready to go to a children's concert in Tacoma but they were whining about it so I thought that I could definitely have them ready by 2pm for story time at the 320th library. We invited Valerie and Ben to come with us and they did along with Sarah and Josh. First, we hit the new McDonald's which was super entertaining! I won't say why: to save Sarah from embarrassment;)
Story time was actually done by a puppeteer performing Cinderella and the Bug Brigade with Marionettes. The older half of the kids sat still and watched the whole thing while Ashten, Ben, and AJ were not happy about it. Today our camera got lost so there will be little to no pictures. How sad!

No comments: