Monday, July 7, 2008

We {LOVE} Undies!


So one of the best things about Armand coming home, from the Philippines, (for the kids) is that he brings them clothes. But not just any clothes, underwear! They LOVE it when they get new underwear and he brings them mass quantity, well about 12 pairs. This morning, they were watching TV in my room and when I went to check on them they immediately started to hide which I knew meant something was wrong. Luckily for me, it was nothing major just that Ayden had 2 pairs and Ashten had 3 pairs on. No wonder I have so much laundry all the time!

3 comments:

Cook family said...

How cute at least it wasn't something worse.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

at least they want to wear it and not run around naked!

Stacie said...

That cracks me up! It is so funny how boy's love new undies.