Friday, April 3, 2009

Could Spring Have Finally Arrived?




Today, Toni came over to play. We ran a few errands and then because it was sunny, went to the park at Kobetich. The kids had a great time even though it was very cold (it snowed just 2 days ago). Anderson LOVED the swings. They finally installed the baby style swings. He sat there a lot of the time sucking his thumb and holding his blankie. He even almost took a nap there. Ayden has self taught himself to ride a bike with no training wheels. Anyways, today made me realize how much I miss the warmer weather.

3 comments:

Megs said...

That's awesome about Ayden, I wish Jocey would do that and I wish JJ would self-teach himself how to use the big boy potty!!

Anonymous said...

Can Ayden teach Olivia??? Can I just rent out your kids for a few days- just to teach my girls to SLEEP IN past 7am and teach Olivia to ride without training wheels :)!

amie979 said...

You can have them anytime;) No but seriously since I moved AJ to the big boy bed he only sleeps til 730 if I'm lucky! I'm considering putting him back in the crib hahah I miss those 930- 1000 wake up times.