Saturday, April 18, 2009

Museum of Flight

Grammy and the boys Ayden Ashten, Ayden, and Grammy
Flying the plane
Cute little pilot
Anyone for a helicopter ride?

The boys got to make those flattened pennies

Ayden learning about the hot air balloon
Ashten's turn
So cute. Too bad about that huge scrape across his forehead (Ashten threw a book at his head)
I think this is the fighter jet they really liked
Papa, Grammy, Ashten, and Ayden
Boeing had a free day today at the Museum of Flight, so Dad and Mom asked Ayden and Ashten to go with them. It sounds like they had tons of fun! The kids wouldn't stop talking about it. While the big boys were out playing, AJ and I had some alone time. The house was basically silent. It was a really great break for me, I got tons of laundry done and did a little homework while AJ napped. <--- maybe break isn't exactly the right word now that I think about it, but still very nice for me also haha.

2 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

That was still a good break from what you are usually doing - like 1000 things at once!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

how fun! i've been wanting to take my kids there. my dad also works for boeing. i'll have to give him crap for not taking my kids!