Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pinecone Fights

We stopped at the Thorp fruit stand and got some snacks. There wasn't a ton of fruit there I suppose because it's still winter Ayden showed off doing cartwheels
and rolling down the hill
AJ
AshtyAyden
The Pinecone Fight

Me and my hubby
Ashten trying to throw a pinecone at me Ashten, AJ, and Ayden
The boys think that it is hilarious for us to roll down all the windows while driving, even if it's freezing. We don't mind doing it for a few minutes, until it gets too cold.
AJ especially loves when the wind hits his hair.
Everyone was freezing except for Ashten, he was "Hot". We told him to take off his shirt; in exchange we would roll down the windows. We were freezing and wanted him to get how we felt. Finally, he wanted it up and didn't whine about wanting it down the rest of the time.
Since today was Conference, we were able to DVR church (hehe) and deliver a trailer to Yakima. I've really enjoyed Armand having us come with us. The kids have mixed feelings, they like when we get somewhere (anywhere) and do something fun. They do no like the actual drive, riding in Daddy's (stinky) car, or missing out on other things that are happening. In Yakima, the weather was great, but we didn't see much to stop and do, so we headed to Sonic for some dinner...yum! Afterwards, we headed home and stopped at a rest stop on the way. We also stopped at Snoqualmie pass to see all the snow they had there. It was amazing, but the kids did NOT want to get out. They were still traumatized from the trip to Mt Rainier. Anyways, tomorrow we are headed to Arlington and Tuesday the boys and Armand are going to Mill Creek for a delivery, while I go to Enrichment. But, I plan on losing the camera under the passenger's seat for two days, so I will spare you the blogs.

2 comments:

Megs said...

That's fun, I'm glad you guys get to do family trips!! Jerrod does the window thing to us too, he calls is "freeze out", rolls the windows down and locks them until we scream, hit, or throw things at him long enough for him to finally roll the windows up!!

Juli and Brett said...

Hey Amie! That is pretty funny about the windows being down...
You do need some kind of program for the digi scrapping. Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, etc. Something that will read psd files because that is the file type the kits have in them.
The great thing about digi is that you really don't have to spend too much money. Once you have the program (which admittedly, can be expensive....) there are enough freebie kits out there that you don't have to spend any money. Of course, there is always something to buy too. So it is up to you! I absolutely LOVE digi scrapping. NO MESS! I don't even have kids and that is a huge thing for me. I don't want to have a dedicated spot for all my paper scrapping stuff.
Anyway, if you have any more questions I would definitely be willing to answer them! Let me know!