Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Part III

Ashten, Ayden, and Anderson in their matching jammies sewn by Grammy If you look closely you will see the scariness of this picture...yikes!What a studly little manGrammy and Papa watching the kids open their gifts Ayden helping Daddy set up one of the new toys
Ashten woke up in the morning to find that Santa had set up a new big boy bed in his room. But I knew that he knew Santa wouldn't bother cleaning (only Mommy would do that) when he came running from his room saying "Mommy, I'm so proud of you for cleaning my room. " HAHA
This morning, we were lucky enough to have Ayden and Ashten sleep in until 8:30am. I jumped up and started making breakfast as Mom and Dad were coming over at 9am. We got to use our Christmas dishes and had eggs, waffles, sausage, bananas, and hot chocolate. It was simple but yummy. Afterwards, Ayden sang a Christmas song, which was unrecognizable...mostly humming, humming, humming and then singing "Christmas Time." He had been practicing at the top of his lungs a few days before this, downstairs in his room, and I yelled for him to stop screaming. He came up the stairs and informed me that he was singing Christmas songs and then just to stick it to me said, "Mommy, you lied! You don't love me!" Wow, how was I to know that it was a Christmas song? Anyway, after the "singing" we opened presents. We all got fun things! We hung out until about eleven when we started getting ready for our next party.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that he said you lied and dont love him...Kaiya says that too! I am glad to know I am not the only liar! JK.
Looks like you had a good Christmas!

Matt and Carla said...

Looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas! I especially love the home-made matching PJS, very cute!