Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Snowday...Again!

Ayden sledding for the first time Looks like he likes it!
Ashten is so excited!
Dad, Armand, AJ, and Ashten walking up the hill to meet us
Mom and Anderson
Church was cancelled today. I'm sure that someone is kicking themselves for cancelling last week when we had almost nothing on the ground. I suppose they never imagined that it would only get worse. Anyway, we took the opportunity to have some fun. The night before, just before midnight so that it wasn't Sunday, I stole a sled that had been hanging out on our street for several days. After breakfast we went over to the hill by Mom and Dad's house. There were a ton of people at the hill. I believe this was the first time that the kids have gone sledding and they loved it! Mom, Dad, me, Ayden, Ashten and even AJ took a turn going down the hill.

1 comment:

Megs said...

How fun, I can remember some sledding down that hill when we were young!! Which now seems like forever ago since your children are sledding down it now!!