Friday, December 19, 2008

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

Ayden pushed Anderson in the stroller for a good amount of time. I'm not sure how he did it as that stroller doesn't work well in the snow. When we got to the street I said to the kids, "Look at all this snow, boys."
Ashten said back, "This isn't snow, this is an ice cream store!"
Mom and Dad took this picture of the four of us
Mom and Dad on their way home Since the kids helped me out at the store and were such good walkers (little to no crying) I let them pick out one candy from the bulk candy bins. Ayden chose to pick 2 sharks so I told him to give one to AJ, which he did. AJ let it sit just like this for about ten minutes before he decided it must be something to eat.
I needed a few things from the store today but I believed that it wasn't worth risking my three boys lives by driving there. Instead, we walked. It was very cold, but we had a lot of fun walking in the snow. On the way to QFC we ran into Mom and Dad who were driving home. They gave us each a piece of chocolate and some gloves for me to use. I put Ayden and Ashten each in charge of one thing to find at the store. The boys loved being in charge of something. When we were done we headed back out into the cold. We stopped at Grandma B.'s house to say hi before going back home to work on out gingerbread house.

No comments: