Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late Night Partier

Ashten playing Nick Jr games at 11:45 pmHe was getting mad at the game cause it wasn't working the way he wanted it to What happens when your son takes a nap at 3:30 in the afternoon...and wakes up at 9:30 at night? A party! First he hung out and watched TV with Mommy and Daddy, then had some dinner. Afterwards, he wanted to play computer games. At midnight I was so tired I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. So I put on Charlotte's Web II which I had DVR'd last week and I passed out. I woke up at 2:30am to the end of the movie. I figured Ashten would have fallen asleep but no he was up and crying that he didn't want to go to bed....TOO BAD! I think I learned a valuable lesson, although I'm not sure what it is right now.



2 comments:

Tiare et Mithona said...

wow! I don't think I would of had the patience to keep him up soo late!!!! not easy to change habits!;)

Anonymous said...

Ok so now I don't feel so jealous that your kids sleep in till 10 when my girls wake up at 5:30!!!! And if that was me I would have fallen asleep at like 9 or 10!!! Sad I know :)!