Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Little Snow Man

Ayden is in love with the snow! It has been snowing on and off since Saturday night. Today was the best day though. Everything is covered and so pretty. Anyway, everyday since Sunday Ayden has been going in and out. He wants to stay out so bad, but gets too cold and comes back in after five to ten minutes. Everytime he comes in he says, "Mommy, I'm so cold can I have some hot chocolate?" Today, he went out to the end of the driveway where he has built a fort using branches from the tree that fell last month. I heard screaming so I went to the window to see what was happening. Now anyone who has been to our house knows how long the driveway is, but here comes Ayden, boot on one side and BAREFOOT on the other. He said that his boot had gotten stuck in his fort so, I went out to go get it and sure enough there it was stuck between two branches. I hope this snow sticks around for a few more days...maybe I can coax Ashten outside.

4 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

that is too cute! I love the snow, but I get too cold as well. I don't stay outside very much. In fact, this year I haven't gone out to play at all. I am just taking the time to relax...

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Glad you guys are loving the snow!!!!

Jaime said...

Poor guy. My toes are cold just thinking about it. Gunnar wouldn't have anything to do with the snow last year but this year I can't keep him inside longer then a few minutes.

Megs said...

I'm wishing we lived in AZ about now, we are getting so much snow. The kids also like to be bundled in their snowsuits and go sledding, I'm surprised how long they can stay out but they are frozen to the core when they come in!!