Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seeing Santa

Ashten, Anderson, and Ayden
Sad that out of thirty pictures taken this is the best one
This is how most of the pictures looked...AJ screaming
Even though he looks concerned I think he is adorable in this one
Santa 2008
This morning it started snowing so I thought that it would be cute to take the kids outside and get a picture. I was hoping that I could use it for our family Christmas cards. Of course, by the time we got dressed and outside it stopped snowing. Unfortunately, Anderson really wanted nothing to do with the pictures I was taking, no surprise there. Now, I'm not sure why (I think it had something to do with the fact that they were already half ready) but I then decided that it was the perfect time to take the kids to see Santa Claus and get their pictures taken. It actually went fairly well...and by fairly well, I mean no one was screaming.
Here are the Santa pictures from the last five years:

Ayden 2003 2004
Ayden and Ashten 2005
2006
Ayden, Ashten, and AJ 2007

3 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

These pictures are so cute. I am the worst parent. I don't think my kids have ever gone to see Santa unless it was at a ward party. DOH!

Juli and Brett said...

so cute!!! I love seeing the progression. =)

Megs said...

Very very cute,how fun,what a cute mini-book those pics would make!!