Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lucky Guess?!?


When Ayden turned five, I told him that he needed to learn how to read. Today, we sat down so that I could read Ayden and Ashten books before bed. Ayden grabbed one of the books (these are books from the library that we haven't read before) and opened it up and read: "Boat on the sea." That was the only sentence he got right in the whole book so I would have to say it was a lucky guess but really who would say sea? Why not water, lake, or ocean? Anyway, he's on his way and he can't wait!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Way to go Ayden...you are so smart.

Matt and Carla said...

Way to go Ayden! Hey, can I get your address, it seems as though I had an old address for you last year (and we never made it home from the reunion w/ the new roster which is sad...also if you get a chance I may need an updated address for Hilma as well.) Thanks so much!