Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Ggma!

The Birthday Girl

Great Uncle Jim (Grandpa's Brother)
Great Aunt Peggy
Lydia (Nick's New Fiance), Nick, Kristy, Andy, and Toni
Mark and Ashley
Grammy and Anderson

Papa

Ayden "I'm sitting and I can't get up" Grandma re-inacting getting stuck in her chair
AJ and Mommy Today, we went to a surprise party for Great Grandma Betenson. We had fun visiting with the family while we waited for Ggma to be brought home to the party. She was only half surprised because she was told it was an engagement party for Nick and Lydia when it was actually for her birthday instead. The boys had fun playing with their cousins. They played cars and hide and go seek. AJ took a nap on Ggma's bedroom floor. We had lots of fun and I think Grandma did too.

2 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

So what do you think of Lydia? I absolutely love her! I am so happy for those two...

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Hilma!!!!!!!!