Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleepy Boy

AJ at church in the foyer AJ and Grammy taking a snooze
My boys DO NOT fall asleep places. They may sleep well, but only at home in their beds. Today at church, Dave Fields took Anderson and was trying to get him to sleep and later passed him to my Dad but he kept fighting it. A sister at church came up to him and laid him on the floor covered his head with his blanket and rubbed his back and with in a minute he was out. He slept for the last two hours of church. I couldn't believe it, I had to sneak out of Relief Society to take a picture and to see it for myself.
After church we went to the Fields' house for some yummy dinner. Followed by an FHE game night at Grandma Betenson's house. Mom took AJ and laid on the floor and after a few minutes he was out again. I couldn't believe it. I am liking this new stage, but I'm sure it won't be happening again anytime soon.

No comments: