Thursday, October 30, 2008

Go Clean Your Room!

YAY a clean room! Since Ayden has moved downstairs, he has collected lots of things in his room, which used to be full of just a few books, a couple of toys, and his clothes. After playgroup on Wednesday, I found out that his room was a disaster. Evertime I send him down to clean it up, he stays down there and plays then comes upstairs and says he did it. Today, I wanted it done. I told him if he got it cleaned we would carve the pumpkins. He actually did it...kind of. I went down and at first glance I was in shock at how awesome he did in such a short amount of time. Then I noticed this:
and thisand this.
Ayden's face as I uncover more and more hidden piles
I guess this is better than nothing!

8 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that's so funny. last night i told izy she had to finish her last couple bites of dinner before she could have grandpa's treat. well she did, we thought, as I was cleaning up i found her bites in her cup! tricky kids!

The VanderHoevens said...

There are piles like that in every possible corner in Josh's room every time he cleans it! It drives me crazy - but really, he tries.

Heidi said...

That is how Kaiya used to clean her room!! HA HA HA HA. That is so funny!!

Cook family said...

What a clever little boy.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious I LOVE his face! So cute! Hey it looks good though!

Stacie said...

Love it, I thought my boys were the only ones!

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

Oh my! Time to take out the organization stick....lol

Jaime said...

Smart Boy!! I love it!