Friday, October 3, 2008

Buzzzzz....

The look on Anderson's face is priceless. Ayden was my little photographer
Ayden and Ashten wanted to get in there so bad but they are too wild in the tub to go in with little brother.
He looks so fresh and so clean!
AJ was looking a little bit scrappy lately with his long hair (as seen in the post before this). This morning, I decided that I had enough time to buzz him. He wasn't too sure about it, but at this point he is an old pro and did not cry. He's had to have many haircuts since birth.

4 comments:

Tiare et Mithona said...

my kids are bold!! They've neevr had a hair cut yet!!! Your kids are really cute!! I love you follow up on your blog! Makes me feel like I almost know you (although MIthona is the only one who really knows you)... take care!

Heidi said...

What a little stud...

Cook family said...

he loks so big.

Anonymous said...

I love that last pic- he looks soooo old! What a cutie!