Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

The kids' basket train
Ayden the Engineer
Anderson was being silly spinning his arms around as you do when singing Wheels on the Bus
Ashten was reading "Chugga Chugga Poo Poooooo! The Potty Train"
I can't believe the things they find at the library. I was lucky enough to be able to sleep in today while Armand took care of the kids. When I finally decided to wake up, I found that Ayden and Ashten had constructed this "train" using belts and all the empty laundry baskets that I had finally got emptied after a whole day of laundry. I don't remember the last time we had five empty baskets at the same time. Don't get me wrong we still have one more day of laundry until we are caught back up completely.

4 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

that is so cute! Laundry is my least favorite thing to do. I don't mind putting it in the washer and then transferring it to the dryer, but I absolutely DESPISE putting it away. I don't know why, but I can't stand folding it all and hanging stuff up. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't do it very often, so every time I do I have a ton to put away...

J and H Hunsaker said...

too funny!!!! I only have 2 laundry baskets and wouldn;t ya know I have more laundry to fold and put away!!! Aargh it never goes away it just keep recuring like mold

The VanderHoevens said...

Adorable. Laundry is for sure on my worst thing to do list too! Everytime I think about it, I think that I am grateful to not be working graveyard shifts any longer. It helpe - A LOT!

Jaime said...

That is so creative...wow! Smart boys. How fun!