Monday, November 10, 2008

The Screaming from Below

Ayden asleep in his bed I woke up this morning to screaming...it was kind of alarming. I came out of my room and found Ashten sitting quietly watching TV. I listened for AJ, but he was still sleeping. That left Ayden. I stood at the top of the stairs and listened. Sure enough he was screaming. "Stop walking on the ceiling!" Then, silence. "Be quiet, you maniacs!!" Again silence. I snuck downstairs to see whether or not he was awake, he wasn't. He is always screaming at his brothers in his sleep. Poor kid he must be traumatized by them.

2 comments:

Cook family said...

That is so funny.

Christine said...

I have a few of those in my house too - with all the baby monitors in our room you'd think they were all talking to each other. Kids are the GREATEST entertainment.