Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pajamarama Story Time

Ashten and Ayden during Story TimeThe puppet show
Ayden and Ashten who is bowing after his performanceAshten
Tonight we went to Pajamarama Story Time at the Federal Way Library. I forgot about it until about 630pm and it starts a t 7pm, so I had Ayden and Ashten hurry and get ready (Anderson was sleeping). They get to wear their jammies and bring either a blanket or a stuffed animal. Ashten was very wiggly but they both had a good time. Afterwards, they played the computers that the library has set up for kids. They really like doing that although Ashten has a hard time with the mouse. I'm not sure if this is because he doesn't have a ton of practice or if it's because he's a lefty. Just before we left the kids put on a puppet show for me. They don't know to make the puppets talk...when I asked Ayden about this he told me: "the puppets mouth doesn't open so I can't make it talk". Anyway, it was good to get out of the house and the boys are always excited to go somewhere at night, they always think it's an adventure.

No comments: