Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Star Wars

Ayden and Ashten fighting with light sabres Ayden is really into it.
Ashten kept getting beat
I know this picture is all blurry looking but I was trying to show the effect of the light sabres
Ayden and Ashten have been really into Star Wars ever since McDonald's had Star Wars Clone Wars toys in their kids meals. They watched Star Wars II with Armand the other day when I was out and they both really liked it. I can't believe they are already into this stuff, I thought I still had time. Anyway, today we went over to Grandma Acheta's to help work on her house a little. The kids brought Star Wars II with them to watch while we were working. Grandpa Acheta gave the kids these flashlights to play with. Next thing I know, they were fighting each other with their flashlights. It was very funny. Ayden would swing his at Ashten and say "Your light sabre is broken" then Ashten would switch off his flashlight/light sabre. We were watching the show in the dark and it really did look like light sabres flashing around. Those boys crack me up!

4 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

hehe. Gotta love the star wars stuff.

Matt and Carla said...

Wath out, it's never ending that Star Wars stuff...our boys love Star Wars and have for quite some while now! Cute pics of the boys w/ the light-savers!!!

Matt and Carla said...

Oops, that would be "Watch-out."

Megs said...

How fun, my kids are big Star Wars fans too, they prefer Episode 1:Phantom Menace with Darth Mal. Is that a Christmas tree in the background of one of the pics????? It's not even Thanksgiving yet!!!!!