Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Round One

Me and AndersonAfter dinner AJ was acting a little cranky so we set him on a chair just because we were out of options. He actually sat there for a good 30 minutes just looking around just like this. It was pretty funny.Battle of the Sexes
Girls: Hillary, Me, Natalie, Kristin, and Aunt Ardie
Guys: Armand, Dad, Peter, Wes, and Aaron
Boys whooped the girls...can you believe it? Zero was going on at the other table
Grandma, Carol, Aubrey, Mom, Julie, Brian
Ayden and Ashten had lots of questions for Aunt Ardie, who was visiting from Utah Ashten kept coming to me and saying "my belly hurts", a few minutes later I'd see him with more food. He'd come back to me again saying "my belly hurts". I kept telling him to stop eating but he didn't get it.
Aunt Julie and AJ
My cute hubby
AJ asleep on the couch
Today is Turkey Day! Our first celebration was at Grandma Anderson's house for the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Everything was delicious. They boys had a great time playing with all the family that they don't get to see very often. There weren't any kids their age the closest being 16 ... so basically, not close at all. haha I was worried that they may get bored but they had tons of fun I barely saw them the whole time. Anderson ate throughout the entire visit there and eventually I laid him on the couch and he passed out within minutes despite all the "partying" going on. We had to leave early this year because Armand's family was also having a Thanksgiving Dinner this year.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving!!! Lots of family and yummy food!