Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mmmm...Mushrooms

Crazy kids...sad thing is this goofy picture turned out better than the "cute" picture"Daddy will be so proud of me"
AshtenAnderson doesn't enjoy looking at me when I have a camera in my hands
Today, I had to get out of the house. I was being such a bum and needed some fresh air, but it has been so rainy and miserable outside, lately. I thought it would be nice to walk over to the library to get some books and movies, so that we could continue to be entertained bums when we got home. On the way back in the church yard, the big boys found some giant mushrooms. Ayden was picking them and making a bouquet...it was very funny, but of course before I left the house I thought, "why would I need a camera between here and the library?" Ashten brought his mushrooms in the house and washed them then broke them into little pieces ... I think he thought that I was going to cook them for dinner.

2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

I just pass down the story from my mom to our kids that mushrooms found outside are poisionous so they are affraid to touch them...honestly I think I am still scared to touch them myself, uggh not a mushroom fan in the least! I do love the leaves though and the colors, very colorful & your kids are hams as usual. By the way Aydens baby pics, well all of your babies are cute but his pics are too cute...Happy b-day to him!

Tiffany said...

Hey hows everything blogging is so fun. What a cute birthday boy. Its fun to be able to get on and see pics!! Cute family!