Sunday, June 22, 2008

Eclipse

I was lucky, that the other day when Toni was here I happened to mention the Twilight series and asked if she had read them. She had of course and said that she had the 3rd book. So I read that this weekend, in between all the other million things we did this weekend and finished it today. It was good also, of course. I can't wait for book 4 to come out in August! On another note Armand left for the Philippines today...tear ...so if you want to hang out please call me!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness...aren't they the best books ever. I love them!!! I can't wait for the new book in August and the movie in December. Have you read the first chapter to Midnight Sun (Twilight re-written from Edwards perspective)? So different.

amie979 said...

Yes Of course I read it how could I not HAHA! They are so addicting. I havent read her other series The Host though have you tried it out?