Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playgroup at the Mall

AJ's first experience at a mall toy...He's super excited!Ashten is asking, "How do you make this thing go?
Ayden is always trying to learn something
This is his tantrum face
(usually the lip is out more and almost in a square shape)
Ella, Isaac, and AJ waiting for the Mom's to order

Now that I have a car (YAY) I didn't want to have playgroup here this week, so we went down to the Supermall play area. We had a pretty good turn out considering I didn't send out the email until Tuesday. I think there were about 13 kids. Afterwards, we went over to McDonald's for lunch we took over a section and the kids ate well and seemed to have fun sitting with their friends. I enjoy getting to know the other girls in the ward. They are so fun to hang out with!

1 comment:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

I'm sad we missed it. Hopefully next time. glad you guys had fun!