Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rolly Polly Fish Heads

Grandma B, Kristin, and Wes
Kristin and Wes are always making weird faces Ashten, Ayden (who is always making this face) Mom, AJ, and Dad
Hottie Hubby
Note to self: Never have birthday dinner at McGrath's
Wes turned the ripe old age of 23 today. We went out to McGrath's Fish House today for dinner. The food was okay nothing special although I remember it being better the first time we went there. Luckily for Wes I tipped off the waitress so that he could be sung to, which in my opinion is embarrassing enough. Luckily for ME they had this really cool hat! HAHA Poor Wes. Afterwards, there was a Wii party at Wes' house with cheesecake and ice cream. "Wii" had a good time there until the kids and Wes and Kristin got tired so me and the big boys walked home (Armand had left a little earlier and took AJ home to bed). Ashten was afraid of the dark at first but then we told him that it was an adventure and he had fun on the walk. It's great living near family so that we celebrate special occasions together.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

See that offending glass in front of me and how close AJ is to it? Well it didn't take long for AJ to notice it either and my lap was full of ice water! AJ! Why would you do that to grammy?? Ah well I love you anyway.