Monday, June 9, 2008

Hunger Pains


You've been caught!
I left the fridge open while I made my chicken sandwich for lunch this afternoon and when I turned around to put the mayo and lettuce back I found this little monster crawling into the fridge. (It's already starting and he can't even walk yet.) Anyone who has seen the kid eat knows that I don't starve the child, he had just finished eating and I assumed that he was full because he didn't even finish his milk. But as soon as I sat down to eat my lunch, which was the exact same as what he had just eaten, guess who was standing at my knee with his little lips smacking.

4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

I have never seen that baby not eating - it is awesome! He is so cute!!

Stephanie said...

He sure knows what he wants!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! He's just so handsome! (is that even how you spell it... ;)

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

Oh man! Look at him go. It was only a matter of time before he started having to feed himself...Be honest I know you starve him...LOL!

Yeah right! That boy eats more than I do!