Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What a Day!




We had a great day! I always love Wednesdays if it's playgroup, the day just flies right by and the kids have so much fun. This one was especially good. We had a great turn out and the kids seemed to get along and well together. They were running around like crazy children and luckily it was not raining so we opened the back door and let them loose in the yard to play on the big toy. I was so glad to see it get some use. Afterwards, Haley, Riley, and Bella stayed over for some lunch (Top Ramen and Corn Dogs what more could you want in a lunch...haha.) It was so fun to see the change in all of the kids since the last time they were together and my kids wanted to hang out with me and hers with her, but this time they played so well together! I love watching them grow up and mature and get their own little personalities and friends. Anyways, after the Cook's left Mom came over to visit, so they had a very full day with no naps then they stayed up until after 8pm. I figured after such a long day they would for sure just pass out as soon as their heads hit the pillows but when I went to check on them later I found that they had obviously been playing. I don't know where their energy comes from!

4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Ben loved playing with your kids. He doesn't play with kids that like the same stuff he does that often. I am considering sending him every day since he slept the ENTIRE night in his own bed for the first time! WHOO HOO!

amie979 said...

sweet! You know I'm always home, send him over!

Matt and Carla said...

Gotta love the hotwheels line up, that's really cute! Sounds like a fun day for the boys.

J and H Hunsaker said...

Yes we love coming over i couldn't believe Jared acted fairly well!!!!! I am sending him over every day!!!! Is that okay with u???? LOL