Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My 3 Year Old Baby

He was a little upset with me for snapping this picture,
as you can see he has his "angry eyes on". There are things about Ashten that just crack me up. He loves clips any kind any shape, ponytail holders, any sort of carrier whether it be a backpack, bag, etc that has a zipper. He is fanatic about it. At any given time you see him he will have something attached to him. When I walk down the aisles at a store I often see a chip clip or a pack of girls hair clips and I KNOW that Ashten would just fall in love with it. He has another silly little secret love. Every few months he will go into the drawer that holds the binkies (that I keep just in case someday I have a baby that is a binky lover) and he empties it. He spreads them all out on the floor and will just chose one and stick it in his mouth. It's only for a few minutes, then he's done and off to something bigger and better (probably a clip).

3 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Now, that's funny! Isn't it funny what kids get "attached" to?! He's darling.

Matt and Carla said...

Maybe he'll follow Stpehanie, Ashley & Taos (do you know him? He's a cousin on Matts moms side.) Anyways, they all do hair. He's starting young.

Wesley and Kristin Betenson said...

Hey he is like Mr. Potato head. He has his angry eyes, his happy eyes, does he have the sunglasses too?