Friday, June 6, 2008

Play Date

Payton and Ashten swinging on the front porch Where'd Payton go?
I found you!
Red Light

Red Light Green Light Crab Walk Mother May I?

Today, we had Ayden's friend come over to play. The kids had such a great time. They played quietly with toys, then they went outside to play, after that we had lunch and they ate all their food! What good children we should have a friend over everyday. During lunch Ayden and Payton were talking about how I don't have a car because Daddy took it to work today. Ayden was complaining that we go on a lot of walks and he gets tired Payton then responded with "I don't get tired because I run fast like Dash." So after lunch we made juice and popcorn and the 3 boys watched The Incredibles. That didn't last very long. We then played every child's game that you can think of: Hide and Seek, Duck, Duck, Goose, Mother May I, Tag, Simon Says, and Red Light, Green Light. They wore me out! It was fun to watch them interact with each other and funny to see the things that they talked and laughed about. Ayden's Great WallAJ also played with the boys between his naps. Mostly he just broke whatever Lego creation the boys made. Ayden and Anderson had their first "disagreement" Anderson kept breaking Ayden's wall apart and Ayden would say, "AJ don't break my wall down. I love you but you keep breaking down my wall." It was pretty funny because he just kept mumbling about it for about 15 minutes. If Ayden raised his voice him, AJ would cover one eye with his little fist and arm and just sit there for a minute without moving. So sad yet so adorable.

No comments: