Thursday, August 14, 2008

At the Car Wash

Ayden's head was whipping around everywhere following the water shooting at the car. Ashten had to be woken up to go to the car wash...I knew he wouldn't want to miss out!
Anderson held out really good considering at this point he had been awake for 6 whole hours. When we got home I gave him a cup of milk and put him to bed. He did not wake up til the next morning and he only woke up then because he had been sleeping for 16 hours and I was beginning to panic so I went in and woke him.

We ran a ton of errands today with Mom. The kids did fairly good at staying calm and behaved, after I got some food in them. The highlight for them was going to the car wash when we were done with our errands. We had been talking about it since Monday when they got into the boat and shot the fire extinguisher all over my car. Luckily for them, the car came out clean.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That looks like fun, we will have to try it. Glad your car came out clean and I still think AJ's sleeping is hilarious.