Saturday, August 9, 2008

Six Years!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!The Lobster ShopAnother rainbow we saw on the way home from dinner
we could see both ends...so cool! Another shot of the above rainbow
Today, is our sixth anniversary! We asked Mom to watch the boys while we went out to our favorite restaraunt, The Lobster Shop. It was so relaxing not to have the kids with us, we haven't been on a date alone in months. When we got there, there was a huge rainbow right in front of us. It's so pretty right on the water on Ruston Way. The food at The Lobster Shop is awesome! Afterwards, we went over to Blockbuster to get some movies. It was the best day, so relaxing having Armand home with us all day and a date in the evening. I love celebrating our anniversary, it's nice to take time and reminisce about our perfect wedding day. I love Armand and look forward to celebrating 60 more anniversaries with him!

7 comments:

Tiare et Mithona said...

I was there 6 years ago! Happy Anniversary!!!

J and H Hunsaker said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats, is the food really good?

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on six years! I was thinking today as we were by the Lobster Shop that we should eat there sometime. Maybe on our anniversary. You should post mre pictures of your perfect wedding day!

The VanderHoevens said...

Congratulations you two crazy kids. 6 years - wow, I don't know that I even remember where Jeff and I were at the 6 yr mark. I feel old now!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Congrats!

Megs said...

Happy Anniversary!! So much has happened since that time, it's crazy to think it's been six years!! I'm glad you had such a fun time, you deserve it!! love you!!

Debbie said...

Congrats to the both of you!! Hey when are you going to pick up your bouquet! haha