Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Late Night Partier

I thought this picture was hilarious...he has been doing these lips lately.
The last few nights Anderson has had to be waken up at night so that he can have dinner. Anderson is only awake for about 4 hours a day. Last night I woke him up at 8pm and tonight Armand had to wake him up at 9:30pm. Why would we wake a sleeping baby? I put him down for a nap at 3:30pm and I was afraid he may get up super early or in the middle of the night. So he's been getting up and hanging out with us for an hour to an hour and a half. He eats then plays. His newest favorite game is pick up a book or toy chuck then, pick it up and show us then, chuck it again. It's so funny to watch him and see what he is entertained by. Anyways, in the morning it's great cause he sleeps in until just before 11am. I wonder when he'll grow out of this sleepy stage of his life not that I mind it!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, I wish I had that problem with my kids. They sleep well at night, but hardly at all during the day- even Aubrey!

J and H Hunsaker said...

Not fair all of mine get up at 6:30 and I highly recommend it, NOT. I need sleep wanna trade kids???

Megs said...

I wish I could be on that sleep schedule!! Lucky!!!

Shelly said...

I wish I were only awake 4 hours a day...i barely get 4 hours of sleep a day!!!

Tiare et Mithona said...

Wow! Mine doesn't sleep more than 30min at a time during the day,a dn not often!!! Enjoy the rest you can get!! It may not last...:)

Anonymous said...

Ok that's crazy! How is it that all your kids were like that- um not fair!!! ;) He's looking so old too! I can't believe it- oh but I can't wait for nursery either!!!