Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Children's Museum

Ayden's favorite part was the farmer's market
5 of the 6 boys: Josh, Ben, Ashten, Gavin, and Anderson
Luckily they had "slobber buckets" for all the things kids put in their mouths.
Ashten's favorite part was the kitchen.
Anderson's favorite part was the mop! He carried it around everywhere.
Ashten and Josh racingAyden has always wanted to climb a rock wall...He did an awesome job!Josh got in trouble for going too high.AJ again with the mop
Playgroup was out at the Children's Museum in Tacoma. We got free passes from the library (it would have cost us $24 otherwise). We have been out to this museum before but the Ayden and Ashten were much younger. They had a blast this year. AJ was super tired but he had a pretty good time anyways, especially when he had the mop in hand.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I cannot wait until my schedule stops being so crazy so I can go to playgroup again.

Debbie said...

I'm so jealous! I wish they would have had playgroup when you guys were little! Looks like a blast!

Matt and Carla said...

Looks like a ton of fun for the kids! I've actually never been to the childrens Museum w/ our kids. I did think about it this summer but thought that maybe it was more focused on the littler kids thinking that the older ones might be bored. What do you think? Maybe, I'll just take the younger two after school starts sometime. Oh yah, you asked how old Spencer is- he turned four in April. I wish you guys lived a tad closer, Ayden must be close to his age I'm guessing? They got along so well playing at the reunion! All of the other kids have such good friends in the neighborhood & Spencer gets left out quite often, poor guy! He is going to be taking a little pre-school class two days a week in the afternoons from an lds lady, hopefully he'll be able to make friends with that, none of my other kids did the preschool thing but I'm thinking that he needs it with his "4 going on 8" mentality. I'm sure it's from having the older siblings. I always enjoy peeking in on your blog, I don't always have time for comments but your boys are so cute & you are such a good mommy! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

J and H Hunsaker said...

I was going to come and then a waterfall happened in the bathroom with oh you guess it Jared water everywhere etc...... so he was grounded next year when Isaac is walking etc it will be so much more fun!!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i'm sad i missed it. how do you get free passes from the library?