Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Guddat's

Megan's crazy but that's why I love her Ashten, Ayden, and Jayden played "Cooties"
He loves to make this face anytime the camera comes out

Wow-- he needs a haircut
Jayden is three years old JJ--I think he was trying to dance?
JJ is about to turn 2
I got the best surprise on Sunday when I walked into Sacrament meeting I saw my Best Friend Megan and her three little ones had come into town to visit their family. Today, we got to have Megan and her two sons over to play. The four big boys had so much fun playing together and they got along pretty well. (Anderson slept through all but about 2 hours of the all day visit.) We also had Cassi and Gavin over for a little bit in the morning. The boys played outside a ton (even on the big toy that sits empty majority of the time). They played cars and games and for the most part kept each other busy and out of their Mommy's hair. Megan and I had a great time visiting and watching TV and eating...HAHA. I wish they lived closer but even though we aren't living near each other I think that our friendship only continues to grow. They are an awesome family and we are blessed to have them in our lives.

4 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

So is your big toy averaging costing like $300 per time they play on it ;) - I totally understand.

amie979 said...

Yeah! $300 per kid per time played on it ;) We should make our money back by the year 2020!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

how fun..it's great to see old friends.

Megs said...

We had a fun fun fun time and we miss you tons!! Thanks 4 everything!!