Sunday, August 17, 2008

Big Boy Room II

Ayden in his new bed, in his new room!
He chose out all the toys and books he wanted to bring to his new room...even though I didn't want ANY toys in there (that would be one less room to clean)Ayden has the biggest room in the house...but it's very empty!
I don't know why, but I had to move Ayden downstairs TODAY. The big boys have been going to sleep so late because they play together in their room and in the morning one will wake up and think it would be a great idea to wake the other one up. SO frustrating. Tonight, I put all three boys down at 7:30pm and everyone was out by 8:00pm yay! That's two hours earlier than last night. Ashten came out of his room one time rambling about Ayden but other than that there was no crying about "Ashten called me a Poo Poo Head" or "Ayden hit me". Earlier I had told Ayden and Ashten that all the boys were going to sleep downstairs someday. Here is the conversation I had with Ashty about that:
Ashten: "When could I move downstairs?"
Me: "When we have another baby, you can move downstairs."
Ashten: "Ok, when could we have another baby."
Me: "Go ask Daddy."<--haha
Ashten: "Daddy, when could we have another baby so I could move downstairs?"
HAHA I love that in his world having a baby means nothing more to him than that he gets to move downstairs. That boy cracks me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um ya how did he get a bigger room than I have!!! He looks so sweet sleeping- I love it! I think Ella has like 12 or 13 teeth or something- crazy!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

too funny! your boys are so cute!